Remedial sports/massage Colchester
Many injuries and chronic pain conditions are influenced by restrictions in muscles and soft tissue. These restrictions can often refer pain to other parts of the body. Tight tissue can pull joints out of alignment causing excessive wear and tear - leading to chronic pain.
All of my treatments are focused on the client's needs by using the most effective techniques to aid pain relief and increase mobility.
Remedial/sports massage can be used to support people with injuries and chronic pain conditions such as:
- Repetitive Strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Neck and shoulder pain, frozen shoulder
- Low back pain, hip pain, sciatic pain
- Knee and foot pain, plantar fasciitis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia
I have been a massage therapist since 2006 and qualified as a Pilates instructor in 2017. The human body and the reasons why we can end up in pain fascinate me. Trauma, illness, postural patterns, stress and anxiety can all result in acute and chronic pain. Over the years I have completed extensive training - learning different techniques for helping people get out of pain and become more mobile.Learn more about me